Faulty boiler brings firefighters to South Whitehall apartments
Cedar View Apartments, South Whitehall Township, was the scene of a fire investigation on Nov. 24.
Smoke was reported coming from the roof prompting alarms be sent to all three South Whitehall fire departments — Cetronia, Greenawalds and Woodlawn — the Cetronia Ambulance Corps and South Whitehall police.
Additional units were dispatched from Alburtis Fire Department for its Rapid Intervention Team and Western Salisbury Fire Department for an additional aerial truck.
After a brief investigation, firefighters discovered the smoke was the result of a faulty boiler.