• Center for Animal Health and Welfare, Easton, is seeking volunteers to walk dogs, assist with morning cleanings, attend off-site events to promote the shelter, cat and dog enrichment and general shelter help.
Contact Walt Hoffman at 610-252-7722 ext. 4 or email email@example.com.
• America on Wheels Museum, Allentown, is seeking friendly, dedicated volunteers age 16 and older for the 2018 season.
Contact Linda Merkel at 610-432-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Greater LV Auto Dealers Association Foundation needs volunteers to staff the 2018 Lehigh Valley Auto Show March 22-25.
Contact Tom Kwiatek at 610-758-9691 or email@example.com.
• Lehigh County Humane Society, Allentown, needs volunteers to do customer service work and to stuff envelopes.
Contact Stephanie Skyriotis at 610-797-1205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Meals on Wheels of Lehigh County, Allentown, is looking for volunteers age 18 and older to distribute meals to homebound individuals.
Contact Dawn Stillwagen, 610-398-2563, email@example.com.
• Phoebe Nursing Home, Allentown has opportunities for traveling musicians, lovable pets, magicians, or anything else you can think of.
Contact Joan Wickel at 610-794-5364 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ripple Community Inc., Allentown, needs volunteers to assist program coordinator with games, crafts, and have conversation with socially isolated or homeless people at their community center.
Contact Marilyn Bender at 484-240-1231 or email@example.com.
• St. Luke’s University Health Network, Bethlehem, Quakertown, and Warren campuses need volunteer escorts and patient advocates.
Contact Amanda Wefing at 484-526-4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
•Salvation Army Children’s Services, Allentown, is seeking energetic individuals to join the Rock N’ Run 4 Kids Committee.
Contact Florence Rhue at 610-821-7706 or Florence_rhue@use.salvationarmy.org.
Contact the Volunteer Center to receive a brochure listing agencies needing volunteers at 610-807-0336 or email@example.com. Visit volunteerlv.org for a larger listing of volunteer opportunities.